I am passionate about employment law, and am committed to providing my clients with effective representation based on their individual needs. I recognize that workplace disputes and the prospect of litigation may be extremely stressful, overwhelming, and intimidating. So I place a special emphasis on being empathetic to each client’s particular situation and carefully guiding each client through the legal process.
I have many years of experience representing employees in various areas of employment law, and I have practiced employment law exclusively since graduating law school in 2006. I have appeared before state and federal courts throughout the State of Texas and represented clients in numerous trials and arbitrations. I’d love to help you as well.
- University of Miami, 2006
- J.D. (Law)
- University of Colorado
- Honors B.A.
- Magna Cum Laude, with distinction
- Phi Beta Kappa (Honor Society)
- Texas (All State Courts)
- U.S. District Court, Northern Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern Texas
Honors and Awards
- Texas Super Lawyers – 2017, 2018
- Texas Super Lawyers “Rising Star” – 2015, 2016
- Dallas Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
- Texas Employment Lawyers Association
- Dallas-Fort Worth National Employment Lawyers Association (Past Board Member)
- National Employment Lawyers Association (“NELA”)
- TBLS Society of Dallas-Fort Worth
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Employment Discrimination Panel, Texas A&M School of Law Diversity Day (2015)